Using the Newsletter and the website
13 December 2012
The links in the Newsletter open News items, details of Events or Documents and other pages within the Branch's own portion of the Equity website.
Some of these items, particularly some documents, may be restricted to Members only, in which case you will see a page saying you cannot access them until you have logged in to the Equity website.
Once registered on the site, all you need to log in is your membership number and the password you created when you first registered.
You will then also be able the whole Equity website, including the masses of detailed information and documents reserved exclusively for Equity members: Equity rates and Agreements, Equity's insurance policies, information about your specialism, and of course your 'Personal details' page where you can update your own contact details, change your mailing preferences, and much, much more.
To Register initially you will need your membership card:-
- Go to the www.equity.org.uk home page
- click on ‘Members’ Area’ and
- on the ‘Log In’ page click on the register link (near the top).
On the Registration page:-
- Enter your Membership Number without the initial letter (which may be a capital “I”, “M”, “L”, “S”, etc but with all the zeros.
- Enter your ‘Card ID’ . This is the number printed at the top right corner of the card.
- You will need to think of a password.