The Equity Online Branch
Welcome to The Equity Online Branch
Despite the declaration to the right of the date above the currently serving moderator is still Caron Lyon... Please use the link above to contact the moderator while this situation is resolved.
Caron Lyon - Online Branch Moderator 19/01/17 12:05
A note to new members... after your initial sign up please refresh your browser tab. It has been reported that access permissions are slow to activate. If this doesn't solve the issue log out and log back in. That seems to have resolved all issues that have occurred to date. Welcome...
NEWS - We have our first member nominated committee. The members of the Online Branch Committee are
- George Callander
- Clifford Lee Evans
- Caron Jane Lyon << Moderator / Chair
- Helen Raw
- Rhubarb the Clown
- Nana St Bartholomew-Brown
- Paul Valentine << Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Membership is currently 500+ members.
What is the Online Branch? It is an area within the Members Area that has all the rights and powers of a geographic branch but you can visit it at any time you like from your own home or anywhere you have access to a computer, iDevice and the Internet. You can read a guide for first-time users here.
NOTE: Branch members have additional access permissions to enter the Online Branch which activates a left-hand menu displaying functions such at Motions, Debates and Voting.
What is important to you? Is there an aspect of our industry you'd like to discuss? Do you have a question about the industry? Would you like to ask fellow professionals for advice?
Caron - The Online Branch Moderator
How it works
Go to the Chat room to see what other branch members are talking about and join in the discussion. At any time you can turn one of these discussions into a formal motion for the branch to debate.
Go to the Debating chamber to see what is currently being debated. Each member gets one opportunity to contribute to each debate and when the debate has been closed members can vote on the motion.
Have your say! Every member of the Online Branch has the opportunity to vote on motions and amendments that will help to shape Equity policy.
Latest chat room threads
- digest. Started by: Paul Bergquist on 02 November 2016.
- MOTION IN PROGRESS - Are OLB branch posts confidential in the rules?. Started by: Caron Jane Lyon on 09 January 2017.
- January OLB Committee & Branch Meeting. Started by: Caron Jane Lyon on 11 January 2017.
- International Representation Exclusively For Equity Actors : A Great Opportunity. Started by: Greg Orvis on 14 January 2017.
- Agency Representation. Started by: Greg Orvis on 11 January 2017.