The Equity Online Branch
Welcome to The Equity Online Branch
This branch is open to any full member of Equity. It has all the rights and powers of a geographic branch but you can visit it at any time you like from your own home or anywhere you have access to a computer.
For more information about the Equity Online Branch contact the currently serving Moderator.
Michael Branwell Email Michael
How it works
Go to the Chat room to see what other branch members are talking about and join in the discussion. At any time you can turn one of these discussions into a formal motion for the branch to debate.
Go to the Debating chamber to see what is currently being debated. Each member gets one opportunity to contribute to each debate and when the debate has been closed members can vote on the motion.
Have your say! Every member of the Online Branch has the opportunity to vote on motions and amendments that will help to shape Equity policy.
Latest chat room threads
- Our unambitious timetable. Started by: Rhubarb The Clown on 10 November 2014.
- Censorship. Started by: Terry Victor on 07 October 2014.
- Britain needs a pay rise. Started by: Michael Branwell on 20 August 2014.
- Why is the Online Branch site still so slow?. Started by: Laurence Bouvard on 20 August 2014.
- Should Equity support a cultural boycott of Israel?. Started by: Michael Branwell on 20 August 2014.