The Equity Online Branch
Welcome to The Equity Online Branch
This branch is open to any full member of Equity. It has all the rights and powers of a geographic branch but you can visit it at any time you like from your own home or anywhere you have access to a computer.
For more information about the Equity Online Branch contact the currently serving Moderator.
Michael Branwell Email Michael
How it works
Go to the Chat room to see what other branch members are talking about and join in the discussion. At any time you can turn one of these discussions into a formal motion for the branch to debate.
Go to the Debating chamber to see what is currently being debated. Each member gets one opportunity to contribute to each debate and when the debate has been closed members can vote on the motion.
Have your say! Every member of the Online Branch has the opportunity to vote on motions and amendments that will help to shape Equity policy.
Latest chat room threads
- Confused. Started by: Rhubarb The Clown on 14 December 2014.
- Voting. Started by: Terry Victor on 14 December 2014.
- Stagemanagers report back from StageJobsPro. Started by: Caron Jane Lyon on 14 December 2014.
- How should we contribute to the debate?. Started by: Terry Victor on 26 November 2014.
- Our unambitious timetable. Started by: Rhubarb The Clown on 10 November 2014.