Forthcoming collective licence revenue distributions*
Target payment by end of 2018**
• BBC Cable Retransmission for programmes broadcast on BBC One, Two, Three, Four, CBeebies & CBBC during the year 2016
• ITV cable retransmission for programmes broadcast on ITV Ulster during 2015
• Channel 4 cable retransmission for programmes broadcast on C4 during 2015
• 4Seven for programmes broadcast on C4’s 4Seven channel during 2016
• Sky TV on-demand services for programmes made available between November 2014 and October 2015
Collective licence monies paid out since December 2017
• BBC iPlayer for programmes available on the iPlayer service between April 2016 and March 2017 – paid out October 2018
• Channel 4 All4 for programmes available on Channel 4’s on-demand services between April 2016 and March 2017 - paid out June 2018
• BBC 4Extra for archive radio programmes broadcast between April 2016 and March 2017 - paid out May 2018
• ITV Hub for programmes available on ITV’s on-demand service during 2015 – paid out March 2018
• BBC Cable Retransmission for programmes broadcast on BBC One, Two, Three, Four, CBeebies & CBBC during the year 2015 - paid out December 2017
Cinema Feature Film, PACT/HBO TV and Cast Album Recording Payments
Cinema feature film royalty payments from studios and film production companies, including MGM, Universal, Warner Brothers and others, PACT/HBO TV residuals, and cast album recording payments from the Really Useful Group, First Night Records and others, will be paid out at intervals throughout the year in on-going monthly payment runs.
* Collective licence revenues are negotiated by Equity under agreements with national broadcasters. Payments from collective licences are administered and distributed by Equity and are supplementary to standard repeat fees and programmes sales. Standard repeat fees and programme sales continue to be handled by broadcasters from their in-house artist payment services.
** Target payment dates for collective licence monies are provisional and subject to change depending upon the volume of productions requiring processing, time taken to verify work, performer and agent data, and the calculation and apportionment of payments to individual performers.
You can get in touch with EDS by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 7670 0206. You can also stay up to date with Equity Distribution Services’ work in progress and payment dates by following the EDS Twitter feed.
RETURN TO EQUITY DISTRIBUTION SERVICES