18 February 2019
In order to facilitate participation for those members unable to physically attend Meet Ups, for reasons of geography, health, care responsibilities etc, the Bristol & West General Branch are offering the chance to dial in via an online video room.
Members attending the branch Meet Up in this way will count towards the quorum, and be able to join in discussions, vote on motions etc.
We use the secure platform appear.in, which enables up to 3 members to attend remotely. If you wish to attend in this way, please email us in advance to let us know; firstname.lastname@example.org.
The link for the Bristol & West Branch Meet Up is appear.in/equity.bristolwestgen.
- You can link to this from a phone, tablet or computer, as long as the device has a self-facing camera, microphone and speakers.
- Places will allocated on a first come, first served basis, so you may like to 'arrive' a few minutes early.
- Please have your Equity card ready as evidence of membership.
- As we may be discussing confidential union business, we ask that no non-members are in the room with you, or otherwise use headphones to ensure privacy.
- Any video link-up will rely on a good internet connection on both ends. Please be patient with any technical issues which may occur.
Find updated info on forthcoming Meet Ups on our branch website, www.equity.org.uk/bristolwestgen.