The Equity Online Branch
Welcome to The Equity Online Branch
Caron Lyon - Online Branch Moderator 09/07/17 16:37
A note to new members... after your initial sign up please refresh your browser tab. It has been reported that access permissions are slow to activate. If this doesn't solve the issue log out and log back in. That seems to have resolved all issues that have occurred to date. Welcome...
NEWS - We have our first member nominated committee. The members of the Online Branch Committee are
- George Callander
- Clifford Lee Evans
- Caron Jane Lyon << Moderator / Chair
- Helen Raw
- Rhubarb the Clown
- Nana St Bartholomew-Brown
- Paul Valentine << Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Membership is currently 736 members. (up from 720)
What is the Online Branch? It is an area within the Members Area that has all the rights and powers of a geographic branch but you can visit it at any time you like from your own home or anywhere you have access to a computer, iDevice and the Internet. You can read a guide for first-time users here.
NOTE: Branch members have additional access permissions to enter the Online Branch which activates a left-hand menu displaying functions such at Motions, Debates and Voting.
What is important to you? Is there an aspect of our industry you'd like to discuss? Do you have a question about the industry? Would you like to ask fellow professionals for advice?
Caron - The Online Branch Moderator
Caron Jane Lyon Email Caron
How it works
Go to the Chat room to see what other branch members are talking about and join in the discussion. At any time you can turn one of these discussions into a formal motion for the branch to debate.
Go to the Debating chamber to see what is currently being debated. Each member gets one opportunity to contribute to each debate and when the debate has been closed members can vote on the motion.
Have your say! Every member of the Online Branch has the opportunity to vote on motions and amendments that will help to shape Equity policy.
Latest chat room threads
- Vote for a new Equity logo.. Started by: Caron Jane Lyon on 04 July 2017.
- Vote to keep the existing Equity Logo. Started by: Clifford Lee Evans on 21 July 2017.
- Another Equity Giveaway - add you name in the comments to enter. Started by: Caron Jane Lyon on 04 July 2017.
- How local is local? Equity Casting Manifesto . Started by: Tracey Briggs on 12 August 2017.
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe - speak up for a shout out. Started by: Caron Jane Lyon on 05 August 2017.