Speed Networking Skills Course
Start:18 March 2013
Time:The course will be held at 1800 hours at Ty Oldfield, LLantrisant Road, Cardiff.
LocationTy Oldfield, Llantrisand Road, Cardiff.
In a work sector that is busy and competitive, we only have a very short space of time to introduce ourselves and our ideas to potential employers, clients or those we'd like to work with. By developing your Speed Networking Skills you’ll be able to prepare a swift introduction for yourself to explain who you are, what skills you possess, and what kind ofwork you’re interested in
- Provide a safe space to discuss your worries about speed networking and how to ‘promote’ yourself.
- Are there differences between how women and men ‘promote’ themselves?
- Practical session on speed networking.
- USP – what is your personal ‘Unique Selling Point’?
- Develop your ‘self-confidence’ to ensure the best possible introduction while networking.
- In human communication 55% of the information we transfer is non-verbal, 38% is to do with pitch and just 7% with the words we use – with this in mind we will give you useful tips to use body language to display inner self-confidence in difficult situations.
- Feedback for everyone.
- A useful structure for the future and the confidence to use it.
The workshop will be run by Gwenno Dafydd. With over 30 years professional experience as a Broadcaster, Performer, Writer and Educator. Gwenno is also a qualified Coach (ILM) who works with a variety of individuals and organisations, helping to motivate individuals to reach their potential and overcome barriers.
The coursee will be run in English.