Bristol & West General Branch
Any industrial concerns (payments, contracts etc) should be directed to the
Wales & South West Regional Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register with the branch, and/or sign up to our email newsletter, follow the instructions here.
Branch Meet Ups - all members welcome.
During the Covid-19 social-distancing period, all physical branch meetings have been suspended. Instead we are holding fortnightly online Meet Ups via Zoom, to which all members are invited. Upcoming events can be found at equity.org.uk/bristolwestgen/events. Please look out for future updates regarding guest speakers and meeting topics.
- We are determined to ensure that our meetings are accessible in all ways, and that no member feels hindered from attending at least one meeting within the year. Therefore to get a clearer picture, we ask those with accessibility issues to contact the committee in confidence with how we may be able to help to allow you to attend. We will do our best to accommodate anyone's needs if possible.
- Please contact: email@example.com.
- We are always happy to see new faces and to welcome back old friends. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- BRANCH COMMITTEE
- The members of the branch's 2020/21 committee are:
- Gerard Cooke - Secretary
- Kim Hicks - Chair & Players Company organiser
- Ian Harris - Vice Chair
- Janet Adams - Treasurer
- Duncan Taylor - Assistant Secretary and Mental Health
- Ella Cumber - Equalities and Workshops / Training
- Karen Payne
- Saikat Ahamed
Last updated: November 2020