At the end of October 2017, the union formally launched the Equity Distribution Services with an inaugural distribution of feature film royalties. Other payments are now starting to be paid out gradually.
The different types of payments that we are administering in-house are listed below with a provisional target payment period. More specific payment dates will be publicised in due course.
Paid out December 2017
- BBC cable for programmes broadcast on BBC One, Two, Three, Four, CBeebies & CBBC during the year 2015
Paid out March 2018
- ITV cable for programmes broadcast on ITV Ulster during the year 2015
Paying out May 2018
- BBC 4Extra for archive radio programmes broadcast between April 2016 and March 2017
Target payment date early summer 2018
- Channel 4 All4 for programmes available on Channel 4’s on-demand services between April 2016 and March 2017
Target payment date mid to late summer 2018
- BBC iPlayer for programmes available on iPlayer between April 2016 and March 2017
- ITV Hub for programmes available on ITV’s on-demand service during 2015
- Channel 4 cable for programmes broadcast on C4 during 2015
- 4Seven for programmes broadcast on C4’s 4Seven channel during 2016
- Programmes available on Sky’s on-demand services between November 2014 and October 2015
Rolling payments paid out monthly
Feature film royalty payments from studios and film production companies — MGM, Universal, Warner Brothers and others — and cast album recording payments — from Really Useful Group, First Night Records and others — will be paid out on a rolling basis in monthly payment runs as the full revenue is received.